Chair before....worn and the fabric was torn in a few places. I was so excited about the shape of the chair though....BEATIFUL!!! I loved the lines of where the piping was, down the inside back and horizontal at the top of the arm
I knew the way these chairs were shaped, the slipcover would tend to pull and slide forward. So I stapled some velcro on the upper outside back and sewed the other side to the seam allowance on the top back.
Couch after....tan solid, we went with no skirt to show the nice turned dark legs.
I loved the legs.
Front of the arm
The scale of these chairs were perfect for the room, they replaced some lower smaller chairs.
We decided to do skirts on the chairs to hide the blonde wood legs, since they were quite different from the couch legs. Sorry about wrinkles...the fabric was prewashed and I bag everything up and deliver, so wrinkles happen and they tend to fall out later.
Front of the arm on the chairs. It's like a mini english rolled arm. LOVE these arms
Whole room. Erin is working hard on finding some blue fabrics for pillows and a new rug. She showed me bunches of pictures and it's going to look awesome, once it's all done. But for now at least she has the bases done. She promised to send pics once it's all together.
I followed the original chair and kept the piping where it was.
This is what the right side of her fabrics looked like...
Side Note #1--- I am booked till January, email me if you want on my list.
Side Note #2-- Reminder....my how to slipcover dvd is 15% off till midnight MST tonight (11/30/11)...that makes it $41.75 instead of $48.50 including shipping.