Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Upholstered Rocker

So this is the second time I've done this chair...I did it for a nursery about 2 years ago, and now my client had me redo it for her teenage daughters room. Her daughter was so excited when I called to let her mom know it was done.

Rocker before

Rocker after in a darling red damask

I love that with slipcovers you can reuse and repurpose your furniture. When I dropped it off to my client she said she'd probably call me again in two years when she needs to change it again.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I totally LOVE this one!! {{covet covet}}

Rob McDonald Family said...

Where can I get that fabric? love it!

Little Miss Martha said...

Hi Shelly,

Do you know approximately the cost of slipcovering one of these types of chairs? I'm getting ready to do one for my own nursery.

This one looks AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing!