Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Upholstered Rocker

So this is the second time I've done this chair...I did it for a nursery about 2 years ago, and now my client had me redo it for her teenage daughters room. Her daughter was so excited when I called to let her mom know it was done.

Rocker before

Rocker after in a darling red damask

I love that with slipcovers you can reuse and repurpose your furniture. When I dropped it off to my client she said she'd probably call me again in two years when she needs to change it again.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I totally LOVE this one!! {{covet covet}}

Rob McDonald Family said...

Where can I get that fabric? love it!

{ Abby K } said...

Hi Shelly,

Do you know approximately the cost of slipcovering one of these types of chairs? I'm getting ready to do one for my own nursery.

This one looks AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing!