Wednesday, November 4, 2015

drop cloth slipcover

My client wanted something washable for her couch, she decided to do a drop cloth slipcover. She needed something washable because her cat loves the back cushions! I cut off the attached back cushions, so I could cover them separately. Much better fit that way.

IMG_4796Couch--BEFORE

She chose to use a drop cloth for her fabric. Forgive the basement lighting, it's hard to photograph in.
IMG_4803AFTER--We kept it simple with no skirt.

IMG_4806She had some AMAZING family heirloom linens (runners, table cloths, napkins, etc.), Her designer talked her into taking them out of the trunk and letting me cut them up and make pillows. Better to get some use out of them and enjoy them, then keep them boxed up.

IMG_4808She was absolutely thrilled with the outcome and the option to take it off and wash it.

SIDE NOTES--I am booked until Decemeber. Get on my list if you want something slipcovered before Christmas! I have a few spots left.

Photobucket Photobucket get it covered photo coveredbutton.jpg the whole 9 yards photo whole9yards.jpg

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks great! a million times better. Nice work!

Cheryl said...

I love your slipcovers!