This couch was for a client that I originally slipcovered about 8-9 years ago. She was ready for a change from the olive green chenille damask.
She also wanted to change the couch a bit too. She wanted to go from a two cushion seat to a one cushion seat. She also wanted to change the two back cushions to 3 Euro size pillows. She also decided to elminate the skirt and let the legs show.
Here's the picture of the before...the seat covers were already off when I got there. I gave her homework (hand sew the two seat cushions together with upholstry thread or dental floss). Then I would batting wrap the large single cushion and put the new cushion cover on. She also removed the skirt underneath the slipcover to show off the legs.
Here you can see how she hand sewed the seat cushions together. I thought this would work best to keep from seeing a divet in the middle of the single cushion.
Front of the arm with the exposed legs.
Side note--- Here we are at Luke's kindergarten graduation.