Monday, May 7, 2012

White Camel Back Couch

Heather loves white slipcovers! She ordered a new couch, knowing she was going to have it slipcovered. I have done many slipcovers for Heather over the past 10 years....most of them white.


Here was her couch BEFORE....beautiful light blue, but she wanted to slipcover it to also protect it from her kids.


Couch---AFTER....she wanted to keep the same lines with no skirt.


Front

 Front of arm


The blue pillows worked great on the white slipcover.



Here is the couch in her room...with two other chairs that I slipcovered for her last year.



I love the book cases and chandelier and her antique vibe.


Here are her two chairs that I slipcovered last fall. Now the room is complete!

Photobucket




9 comments:

Barefoot Blueberry said...

That room makes me smile!! Great Job.

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I am running out of words to describe your beautiful slipcovers...I fall in love each time you post an new one.

Janet xox
The Empty Nest

Carol A. said...

I absolutely love your slipcovers. The fit and overall look are amazing. I read you profile and I also am a seamstress. I majored in Clothing & Textiles and minored in business. After I got married and had my first daughter I started my own drapery business and 20 yrs. later am still at it-not as much as before though and I would love to try some slipcovers for myself. Yours are an inspiration to me. Thanks

LizzieD said...

I laughed out loud when you said "she wanted to slipcover it to also protect it from her kids".... I can relate!!!!! Another beautiful slipcover!

Pam said...

Gorgeous work! I was wondering if your labor cost includes the fabric or if the fabric is extra...

The Amusing Redhead said...

Luscious!

Good work!

Inspired by you said...

Your work is lovely! I would love to tackle another couch slipcover. How do you get a tight, tailored fit with rolled arms and rolled back?

Christine Jargick - JPEG Apothecary said...

These are really nice! I have to cover everything to protect it from the pets. My covers are not anywhere near as nice as yours are.....

Gillianne said...

That camel-back sofa is the exact style of the loveseat I want to slipcover in something light--white denim or sailcloth, natural or bleached dropcloth--also with no skirt. It looks terrific.