Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Front room and Booked Till June 9th

So I changed my mind....AGAIN. I started to feel like it was too dark without any white. So I brought back out my white slipcovers for my chairs and brought back a few white ruffled pillows that I have used in the past and my zebra pillow as well. I think I've got it right this time. I love the menswear, but I also love my white linen ruffles.








- Side note... Heber went back to work today, his knees are doing better since his surgery. Back to a normal routine, which means I need to get back to my "work" days and my "mom" days. Lately I've been working more than normal, because Heber was home to help with the kids.

-I am booked until June 9th....I have committed to several people that are having things done for the "Home Show" which is the first weekend in June. Email me if you want to get on my list for pickups or fittings around June 9th.

- I am running the Red Rock Moab relay this weekend! I have been fighting a cold for the past few days...so I hope it goes away by then.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pine Tree Home said...

So great that you can switch things up when you want to.