Friday, July 1, 2011

Floral Wingback chair with boxpleat skirt and out of town until July 11th

This chair was for my client's office. She had her husband take off the legs and build it up with 2x4's and add some industrial wheels.


Before

Here you can see the handyman work.

After...she chose a great floral cotton.

Inside wing

Front of chair, check out the bird matching on the front of the cushion!



I love the boxpleat skirt on this...I ended it about 1.5" up from the floor. This way it hides most of the wheels, but it isn't too long for the fabric to get caught. I love how Corey had a traditional wingback chair transformed into a great comfy office chair that MOVES!

-Side Note-- I am heading out of town for a family reunion at Bear Lake tomorrow until July 11th. I most likely won't be replying to emails until I return.

-Side Note-- I am booked until the beginning of August, so if you want on my list email me heberj1@yahoo.com. Just a reminder the fall is a really busy time for me, so if you are wanting something done... don't wait until October to find fabric.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

Great transformation. Fabric is very cozy too.

Brandi said...

I LOVE this idea!!! I just might look for a chair to do this with!!

Cyndi said...

Love it Shelley beautiful job!

Comeca Jones said...

I love the fabric.

Unknown said...

You did a great job matching the cushion front and making some pretty pleats. Have fun!