Friday, July 15, 2011

Home Fabrics in Orem $3/yd sale on cotton prints

This is for all the local ladies....Home Fabrics in Orem is having all their cotton prints on sale for $3/yd (50% off) this weekend only. Well they aren't open on Sundays, so for tomorrow only.


I wish I could stop in, but Heber is working and a fabric store with three boys is pure torture.


Side note #1- Here are some pics from my family reunion at Bear Lake.



Here's Luke...he's ready to hit the pool....again (3 times per day)



Here I am with Logan...getting ready to see the fireworks over the Lake. It was an amazing show.




Heber and I at the firework show.

Some of the cousins stealing a snuggle from Milo.



Me with two of my sisters.

Heber loved the jet skiis so much...he wanted to go without me, so he wouldn't have to drive slow.



We headed up into the mountains for a campfire and got eaten alive by mosquitos!



Here's Carter with his little cousin.


Here's my whole family....6 kids and momma. 2 boys and 4 girls.



My boys loved the jet skiis too...except Luke, he'd only let me take him for a ride because he knew I'd drive slow.



Here's Logan holding baby Milo. Milo was hanging onto Logan's ears for dear life.




Luke lounging with Mr. Blankie on the beach.



Here are 8 of the 21 grandkids.



Logan talked Grandma into going for a ride. We all had a great time even though the Lake was really high and most of the beach was gone.

I am excited to say that after planning the last 4 reunions...my brother has offered to plan the next one!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.