Thursday, March 3, 2011

wingback chair

This client wanted to change it up and make her chair neutral. She used three curtain panels from IKEA for her fabric...the had a slight stripe so of course I matched that up. You'll have to look close in the pics for the stripe/texture. I loved her pillows that finished it off. Like I've said I am a sucker for green.


Before...beautiful velvet stripe...she just was wanting a change, which I totally get. I change things not because I don't like them anymore, but because I want to look at something different.


After...tan solid. We didn't do a skirt, so we could show off the darling turned legs on casters.
Front of arm

Inside wing.
If you look hard you can see the stripe/texture...really subtle


Side Note: I was featured on Be at Home: Home and Garden Blog  go check it out...thanks
Photobucket

5 comments:

The Fullers said...

I love the colors! the chair looks amazing!

April @ The Painted Cupboard said...

Shelley, again....you are just amazingly talented!!!

Lyndee W. said...

I love the bird pillow!

Homeroad said...

Wow! Your slipcovers are amazing! You do such great work!
Susan

Carolee said...

Thanks for making my old look new! Love the fresh look the linen brought to the room.