Tuesday, September 22, 2015

blue pinstripe loveseat

My client wanted a blue pinstripe loveseat in her daughters room. She had an old pink loveseat that had been in storage, so she decided to update it.

IMG_4274 Pink loveseat--BEFORE---I removed the skirt to expose the darling legs.

IMG_4278 Loveseat--AFTER---blue pinstripe with a 2.5" pleat ruffle along the base





IMG_4288 Since the loveseat was a kidney shape with curves along the front, I installed some velcro to help the slipcover hug to those inside curves.

IMG_4289

I made a few pillows to go with it as well.

Her daughters room is darling with  a built in bunkbed and loft--lucky girl! Love that chandelier as well!

Side Notes--Need your furniture slipcovered before the holidays? Contact me ASAP to get yardage/labor quotes.


Photobucket Photobucket get it covered photo coveredbutton.jpg the whole 9 yards photo whole9yards.jpg

No comments: