Monday, February 14, 2011

Chair and a half- Window pane fabric

I did this chair about 6 years ago for this client, and she was ready to change it up. She had gold/red before and now she's going for tan and blue with a little bit of a Menswear look. Her pillows hadn't arrived yet that were going to pull everything together. So I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see the full finished product. She had ordered a new couch as well. The pillows were actually a Navy blue medallion looking fabric....it was the same fabric as the red pillows in the Sundance Cabin post.

Chair before...just muslin covered ready for a slipcover.

After in a blue window pane plaid fabric.
Here you can see the fabric a little better. Of course I matched up all the stripes.


Close up of the back cushion.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Your attention to detail is fantastic, I love it. What a great look for this chair, wish we could see it all, too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm dying to know what fabric you used. It would be perfect for a slipcover in my son's room.

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

I am not sure of the name of this fabric...my client purchased it from the Home Fabrics on 7200S. state in Midvale. There wasn't a name on the selvage.

Anonymous said...

Of course, just my luck. :-)